Anchor LK LIB Portable Admiral Lectern with Front Speaker Grill, Microphone, Shockmount & Liberty Sound System
The Admiral lectern is an impressive companion for the Liberty portable sound system. The sound system fits securely into the rich oak cabinet space. Simply plug the mic connection cable into the back of the sound system, and you have turned a portable sound system into a formal, powered lectern with a 24" gooseneck electret mic.
Liberty The Liberty sound system is perfect for sound projection in indoor or outdoor settings and playing music during school activities. The unit delivers 117dB of intelligible speech from one sound system designed for users with no technical knowledge. The Liberty is truly versatile with true AC/DC operation and a 110/220 power supply.
- 6-Year Warranty
- Designed to safely hold Anchor Xtreme, Liberty & Explorer Pro sound systems
- Gooseneck electret microphone to pick up even the most soft-spoken presenters
- Connects to existing P.A. systems via XLR mic connector
- Shock-absorbing mic mount lets you boost volume without adding feedback/vibration noise
- Microphone mounted on detachable 24" gooseneck
- Tilt-n-roll casters with safety strap for easy transport
- Lectern ships flat in one box (sound system ships separately)
- Easy assembly with Phillips screwdriver (not included)
- Mic cable with XLR connector routed to center console for easy access
- Made of solid American Oak
Liberty Features (LIB7500)
- True AC/DC, 110/220 Power Supply
- Two universal mic input jacks
- Weather resistant speaker cone
- Speech projection switch
- UV treated - fade resistant case
- Bass and treble controls
- Built-in CD and UHF receiver option - 16 user-selectable channels
- Rugged CD Mechanism with Blue Back-Lit Display
- Improved "Limiter" circuitry reduces distortion
- 12V DC OUtput
- 1/4" speaker output, 1/4" line output
- 1/4" line input
- External speaker output powers companion speaker
- Two XLR balanced mic inputs
FL-6000 Assembled Dimensions
- Total (H x W x D): 46" x 25" x 20"
- Table Top (W x D): 24" x 21.5"
- Console Opening (H x W x D): 25" x 13.5" x 10"
- Weight: 58 lbs
FL-6000 Shipping Dimensions
- Total (H x W x D): 16.5" x 39" x 24"
- Weight: 75 lbs
LM-618 Microphone Specifications
- Element Type: Electret Condenser
- Mic Output (Post Fader): Lo-Z, transformer balanced, XLR
- Phantom Power Voltage: 9-52V DC