Audio-Technica 4000 Series AEW-4110aC UHF Wireless Body Pack System
The Audio Technica AEW-4110aC is a frequency agile, true-diversity body-pack wireless microphone system including the AEW-R4100 receiver and AEW-T1000 UniPak transmitter. Add an Audio-Technica Wireless Essentials microphone or instrument cable to complete the system.
The AEW-R4100 receiver features frequency adjustable UHF reception, allowing access of up to 996 user selectable channels. Diversity reception allows 2 independent receivers to relay on a single frequency for the strongest possible reception. The rear panel features both unbalanced 1/4" Phone and balanced XLR outputs. A comprehensive back-lit LCD display provides channel and frequency settings, signal status and transmitter battery status. The 4000 series enhanced features include IntelliScan which automatically sets the best available frequencies on all linked receivers, and Dual Compander circuitry which processes high and low frequency signal separately resulting in enhanced audio quality.The AEW-T1000 body-pack transmitter features Audio-Technica's unique UniPak input connector. The input conveniently accepts both line and microphone level signal (adjustable) allowing for instrument level as well as microphone level signals. An assortment of compatible microphones and instrument cables are available from Audio-Technica. Radio frequency output power is switchable between 10mW and 35mW providing greater range when needed. The lightweight transmitter operates on 2-AA Alkaline batteries for up to 6 hours (High) and 8 hours (Low).
- 996 selectable UHF channels per band and True Diversity reception for interference-resistant operation
- IntelliScan feature automatically finds and sets best available frequencies on all linked receivers
- Advanced digital Tone Lock squelch effectively blocks stray RF; the digitally encoded tone also communicates transmitter data for receiver display
- Dual Compander circuitry processes high and low frequencies separately for unmatched audio quality
- Link and coordinate multiple receiver channels
- High-visibility white-on-blue LCD information display
- Metal half-rack receiver chassis with mounting hardware
- All transmitters offer rugged, ergonomic metal bodies, programmable features, soft-touch controls, and 10mW/35mW switchable RF power
- Backlit LCD displays on transmitters
- Locking battery door on UniPak body-pack transmitter
- All components store up to five preset configurations, with customized "names" if desired