Audio-Technica AE-3300 Cardioid Condenser Handheld Microphone
The Audio-Technica AE3300 is a professional condenser handheld microphone designed to provide the level of audio quality necessary for the most demanding applications. The AE3300 is primarily intended for capturing vocals although it's wide, linear frequency response and low noise floor enable the microphone to accurately capture instruments as well. The rugged capsule houses the same element found in the famed AT4033 microphone.
The element features a cardioid polar pattern which rejects off-axis signal and noise caused by room ambiance, adjacent instruments and monitor speakers that cause feed back. The durable grille and anti-shock engineering ensures maximum protection against noise and damage caused by handling and shock. The grille also provides multiple stages of protection against noise caused by plosives. The rugged design and exceptional audio quality allows the AE3300 to perform well in professional sound reinforcement, ENG/EFP applications and professional recording.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The well-tempered cardioid polar pattern provides exceptional rejection of off-axis audio signal and noise.
- Wide Frequency Response
- The wide 30Hz to 18kHz linear frequency response provides an accurate pick up response for vocals and instruments.
- High Pass Filter
- The high pass filter switch eliminates hum and noise below 80Hz.
- Pad Switch
- The Pad switch provides an additional 10dB of headroom and reduces noise caused by distortion and signal overload.
- Multi-Stage Grille
- The rugged grille provides multiple layers of protection against damage and noise caused by plosives.
- Anti-Shock Engineering
- An integral anti-shock system protects the element against handling noise.