Audio-Technica ATH-ANC700BTBK Active Noise Cancelling Wireless Headphones
Enjoy your audio in peace with the ATH-ANC700BT QuietPoint Active Noise-Cancelling Headphones from Audio-Technica. Active noise cancellation is designed to greatly block out distracting ambient noise, giving you the ability to better enjoy your audio regardless of where you might be. The memory foam earpads are designed to fit over your ears, providing a certain degree of additional passive noise reduction.
The QuietPoint headphones connect to any Bluetooth-equipped device, such as a smartphone or smart TV, to wirelessly stream your favorite audio. If paired with a smartphone, you can utilize the integrated microphone to use the ATH-ANC700BT headphones to conduct phone calls or give voice commands to a digital assistant. Built-in controls on the earcup let you manage calls and audio playback with a touch. When you're finished using them, just fold the earcups in to make them more compact and easier to transport in the included pouch.
- Active Noise Cancellation
- Two microphones in each earcup are designed to pick up the ambient noise around you, and built-in electronics effectively "erase" it before it has the chance to reach your ears.
- Built-In Tap & Swipe Controls
- Built-in controls on the left earcup let you tap and swipe to manage your listening experience. Tap the earcup to answer calls, play/pause music, and increase/decrease volume. Swipe to skip to the next track or go back to the previous one.
- High-Resolution Audio
- Audio is reproduced in the headphones using 40mm drivers, and the QuietPoints are capable of 5 to 40,000 Hz of high-resolution frequency response when used with the included 3.5mm audio cable.
- All-Day Use
- The built-in lithium-ion polymer battery can provide up to 25 hours of continuous Bluetooth and ANC (active noise cancellation) use, and up to 1000 hours on standby. The QuietPoint headphones can be conveniently recharged using the included 1' USB charging cable.
- Wired Operation
- If your ATH-ANC700BT headphone battery happens to run out of power during use, you can continue to use them like a regular pair of wired headphones with the included 3.5mm audio cable.