Audio Technica ATW-902 System 9 frequency agile Hand Held VHF wireless system
Audio-Technica's System 9 is a four-channel frequency-agile wireless system designed to provide rock-solid performance along with easy setup and clear, natural sound quality. Featuring sleek, stackable, contemporary styling, System 9 is available in handheld, headworn, guitar, lavalier and body-pack configurations. The system offers four compatible user-switchable VHF channels
Each System 9 configuration includes the ATW-R900 receiver and either a body-pack transmitter or handheld microphone/transmitter. The ATW-R900 is a non-diversity, single-channel receiver with advanced dipole antenna design for extended operating range, which improves operation by providing a ground element in addition to the usual signal element. The ATW-R900 also offers volume control along with AF Peak, RF and Power indicator lights.
ATW-R900 receiver and ATW-T902 handheld dynamic unidirectional microphone/transmitter. Includes AT8456a Quiet-Flex stand clamp.
• Easy operation and clear, natural sound quality
• 4 selectable frequency-coordinated VHF channels
• Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4¡± output jacks enable use with a wide variety of audio gear
• Reliable performance and durable construction
• Advanced dipole antenna system for extended operating range