Audio-Technica PRO31QTR Cardoid Condenser Dynamic Handheld Microphone
From the Audio-Technica Pro series, the Pro 31 handheld microphone is specifically designed for capturing vocals in speech or performances. The Pro 31 features a dynamic cardioid element with a wide frequency response. The frequency response features a slight bump in the upper mid-range frequencies to accentuate intelligibility of vocals and speech. The cardioid polar pattern is effective in minimizing off-axis noise and audio signals that causes feedback. The rugged enclosure is sure to withstand the rigors of touring.
- Hi-ENERGY Neodymium Magnet
- The Pro 31 features Audio-Technica's Hi-ENERGY Neodymium Magnet output stage for enhanced gain and low noise floor.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid pattern effectively minimizes noise and audio at the off-axis sections of the capsule.
- Magna Lock On/Off Switch
- Magna Lock On/Off Switch is featured for added control.
- Two Stage Ball-Type Head Case
- A two stage ball grille design reduces popping and wind noise.