Audio Technica PRO92 Headworn Microphone Black
Audio-Technica's PRO 92cW wireless omnidirectional condenser headworn microphone offers a natural, smooth frequency response optimized for vocal articulation. The mic features a small condenser capsule; a lightweight, contoured earpiece; and a flexible boom that is easily repositioned for a comfortable fit. Terminated to fit Audio-Technica wireless systems, the PRO 92cW is available in black or beige.
- Comfortable headset is ideal for lecturers and otherapplications requiring clear, articulate vocal projection
- Flexible, contoured earpiece hooks over either earfor a comfortable fit
- Natural smooth frequency response optimized for vocalarticulation
- Rugged construction designed to stand up to thechallenges of day-to-day use
- Includes storage pouch and clothing clip
- Available in black and beige models
- Element: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: Omnidirectional
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -45dB (5.6mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 116 dB SPL, 1kHz at 1%T.H.D.
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 60dB, 1kHz at 1Pa
- Current Consumption: 0.3 mA typical @ 5V
- Voltage Range: 1.5-9V
Mic and Boom: 0.14 oz
Mic, Boom, Connector and Cable: 0.84 oz
Microphone: 0.85" long, 0.36" diameter
Boom: 4.33" long, 0.09" boomdiameter
- Cable Length: 55"
- Cable Termination: Terminated with locking 4-pinconnector for use with A-T UniPak body-pack transmitters
- Accessories Furnished: Windscreen; clothing clip; carrying pouch