Behringer ACX1800 ULTRACOUSTIC 2-Ch 180W 2x8" Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
The Behringer ACX1800 is a 180-watt, 2-channel amplifier which features 2 original 8" Bugera speakers for true acoustic fidelity. It offers you 2 independent FX processors and an ultra-musical, 9-band graphic EQ for each channel plus the revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system to reduce feedback in an instant. In addition, the ACX1800 holds a dedicated Tuner switch per channel for use with an external tuner, FX inserts and a balanced stereo XLR line out with ground lift switch to enable a direct connection to your mixing console. It also comes with a dual footswitch FS112.
Behringer ACX1800 Features:
- Powerful 180-Watt, 2-channel stereo amplifier for acoustic instruments and vocals
- 2 original 8" Bugera dual-cone speakers for ultimate sound reproduction
- 2 integrated, 24-bit digital FX processors each with 16 effects programs including reverb, modulation, delay and various effects combinations
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies
- 2 dedicated instrument and microphone channels with separate Gain, Compressor and FX controls
- Individual 9-band graphic EQ on each channel for sound shaping
- Dedicated tuner switch per channel for use with external tuner such as Behringer TU100, BTR2000, etc.
- Switchable phase correction on Channel 1 and Master for feedback prevention
- Instrument and mic FX inserts for external effects devices (stomp boxes, rack effects, etc.)
- CD input allows you to play along to your favorite music
- Balanced stereo XLR line out with ground lift switch for direct connection to your mixing console
- Dual footswitch FS112 for FX 1 & 2 bypass included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 16.8" x 20.7" x 9.5"
- Weight: 40.6 lbs