EUROLIVE B115D and B112D active loudspeakers are exactly what you’ve come to expect from BEHRINGER—more power, more features and absolutely more affordable! Their engineers have really outdone themselves, creating two self-contained PA solutions that merge state-of-the-art, 1,000-Watt Class-D power amp technology, built-in wireless microphone capability and exceptional portability. These professional active loudspeakers are destined to become legends in its own right, alongside the other EUROLIVE models that have made BEHRINGER the world leader in active loudspeakers.
They drew from our considerable experience to build these performance-grade loudspeakers and made them lighter (B115D: 38 lbs./17.2 kg; B112D: 32 lbs./14.5 kg) and more powerful. We started with custom-engineered Class-D power amps for the ultimate in low-distortion power and efficiency. Backed by SMPS (Switch Mode Power Supply) technology, the high-tech alternative to heavy transformers and massive heat sinks, these loudspeakers can run cool all day and all night without even breaking a sweat!
Until now, adding wireless microphones to a PA system meant either a mess of wires and dangling receivers or worse, a built-in receiver with dodgy performance and a hefty price tag. Those days are officially over thanks to BEHRINGER ULTRALINK Series wireless mics that feature our exclusive, ultra-compact 2-channel receiver. Just plug the receiver into the dedicated wireless port on the rear panel and you have full access to two channels of supremely stable, natural-sounding wireless connectivity. Sold separately and available in hand-held or headset models, BEHRINGER ULTRALINK Series wireless mics will immediately (and inexpensively) expand your B115D/B112D to handle virtually any live sound application.
The integrated mixer features the same ultra low-noise, high-headroom mic preamps that have made BEHRINGER mixers legendary, and the two inputs accept virtually any mic/line level signal you’re likely to run across. Variable Input gain controls (with Clip LED) will have you dialing in the perfect level every time. And if you need more coverage, use the convenient Link Output XLR connector to add more active loudspeakers.
There is absolutely no substitute for amplifier power in high-performance loudspeakers; the kind of power it takes to deliver clean, in-your-face vocals and chest-thumping bass day in and day out. That’s why they gave these bad boys 1000-Watts of bi-amplified, digitally processed output power. But with great power comes great responsibility, so their engineers included a proprietary DSP (Digital Signal Processor) with high-end features such as a dual-band EQ, an active crossover, dual protection limiters and transducer response correction, ensuring these loudspeakers deliver incredible output at the lowest possible distortion levels.
Powerful, high-efficiency Class-D amplifiers and Switch Mode Power Supply technology coupled with state-of-the-art DSP functionality sure sounds impressive— but what about the part of the system you actually hear? Behringer never cut corners on their transducers (woofers and tweeters), and they never just pull what they have off the shelf. Their LF (Low Frequency) and HF (High Frequency) transducers are designed specifically for each application—it’s what sets them apart from the competition. When you buy a BEHRINGER active loudspeaker, you can rest assured that the transducers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly in conjunction with every other element for truly professional results. B115D and B112D active speaker systems crank out massive quantities of low end, with articulate, detailed mids and crystal-clear highs.
Thanks to its trapezoidal shape, the B115D and B112D are suitable for a wide variety of applications. They can be mounted on standard speaker poles, placed vertically atop subwoofers, or even laid on their side for use as onstage monitor wedges. Their extraordinary fidelity and frequency response make them a favorite of vocalists and instrumentalists alike. Hook up is simple, requiring only a single XLR or 1/4" cable from your mixing console and power. Additional monitors can be chained together via the XLR Link Output jack on the rear panel.
EUROLIVE active PA loudspeakers stand head and shoulders above the rest of the pack and deliver exceptional performance, even when pushed to their limits. Lightweight and powerful, with built-in mixers, custom-designed transducers, and integrated wireless functionality, B115D and B112D active loudspeakers are ideal for both speech and music applications—at a price that is unheard of in this class.
- High-Power 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact and lightweight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
- 2-channel mixer with individual Mic/Line inputs, Volume controls and Clip LEDs
- Dedicated 2-band EQ plus integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Extremely powerful 15'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.35'' aluminum-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
- Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany