Behringer X32 32 Channel Digital Mixer Console
The Behringer X32 digital mixing console lets you focus on your event, instead of navigating a vast sea of knobs, buttons and menus like most other live digital mixers. X32 is intuitive and powerful with 40 processing channels and 25 mix buses, all equipped with serious signal processing (dynamics, EQ and inserts), which can be configured quickly to meet the demands of virtually any gig, large or small.
The Behringer X32 has changed the game by completely rethinking what is possible from a digital mixer – and tens of thousands of new users are enjoying the results. A fluid workflow coupled with a fully interactive user interface ensures immediate familiarity and instills confidence. Advanced engineering and meticulous design deliver stellar sonic performance at an extremely affordable price, changing the game entirely.
Three companies shared a common vision – to engineer and build the best-sounding, technically-advanced audio products for discerning professionals. The X32 Digital Mixer family is the result of the engineering, manufacturing and application expertise of legendary console manufacturer MIDAS, the iconic signal processing genius of Klark Teknik and Behringer's unique ability to deliver a superior value proposition.
The synergy between these three great companies runs deep in the X32. From the pristine, MIDAS-designed mic preamps to Klark Teknik's rock-solid, ultra-low latency SuperMAC networking technology and Behringer's completely re-engineered processing algorithms, X32 raises the bar on what a digital mixer can be. A singular passion for delivering advanced technology, unrivalled usability and true road-worthiness has enabled us to engineer a digital console that is the ideal vehicle for your creative expression.
With the introduction of the new 2.0 firmware, we have not only dramatically improved the workflow, but also added all-new capabilities including "Acoustic Integration" for total connectivity and control of your speaker and In-Ear Monitor (IEM) systems.
Behringer completely re-imagined more than 50 onboard FX "Plug-Ins" and added classic processor examples based on "True Physical Modelling". Behringer also made the X32 even more flexible, with swappable expansion cards for connecting to other multi-channel audio networking via USB, ADAT, MADI and Dante protocols, in addition to the onboard ULTRANET and AES50 connectivity.
New Features with Firmware Version 3.04:
- Auto-mix on first 8 input channels
- X-TOUCH control over X32
- Crossover filters added to main left/right mix and main mono bus
- Phase inversion added on routing page to all outputs
- New X32 Edit GUI
- X32 Edit can go full screen
- X32 Edit can open multiple windows and use multiple screens
- X32 Edit now has two user definable banks of faders
Behringer X32 Features:
- 40-input channel, 25-bus digital mixing console for Studio and Live application
- 32 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 25 Fully automated motorized 100 mm faders allow for instant overview, powerful scene management and DAW control
- 16 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, 2 phones connectors and a talkback section with integrated or external mic
- Individual and dynamic LCD Scribble Strips on all channels and buses creating easy assignment and intuitive channel distinction
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface, with DAW remote control emulating HUI and Mackie Control
- iPad and iPhone apps for professional remote operation available free of charge—no host PC required
- High-resolution 7" day-viewable Color TFT for easy viewing of workflow components and parameters
- Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and 16 mix buses each featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L and PCM70, EMT250 and Quantec QRS etc.
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency (0.8 msec)
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- 48-channel Digital Snake ready via AES50 ports, featuring Klark Teknik’s SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency (P16 Personal Monitoring System and Digital Snake are not included.)
- USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates
- Dedicated and easy-to-use channel strip section with direct access controls and graphic user interface for intuitive workflow
- Additional user-definable control section allows for on-the-fly adjustments of your favorite parameters
- ULTRANET connectivity for Behringer's P-16 Personal Monitoring System (not included) plus AES/EBU stereo digital output and MIDI
- Networked remote control for show setups with on-screen software editor via Ethernet
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
- Future firmware updates, including FX "Plug Ins", are downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
Behringer X32 Specifications:
- Processing channels: 32 input channels, 8 aux channels, 16 buses, 6 matrices, main LRC
- Internal effects engines: true-stereo / mono 8 / 16
- Internal total recall scenes (incl. preamp and fader): 100
- Signal processing: 40-bit floating point
- A/D-D/A conversion 24-bit @ 44.1 / 48 kHz, (Cirrus Logic A/D CS5368,D/A CS4385): 114 dB dynamic range
- Local I/O latency: 0.8 ms
- Networked I/O latency: 1.1 ms
- XLR inputs, programmable: 16 mic preamps, designed by MIDAS
- Talkback mic input: XLR 1
- RCA inputs/outputs: 2/2
- XLR outputs: 8
- Monitoring outputs: 1/4"-XLR" TRS balanced 2/2
- Aux inputs/outputs: 1/4 " TRS balanced 6/6
- Phones outputs: 1/4" TRS 2 stereo
- Digital AES/EBU output: XLR 1
- AES50 ports: Supermac 2
- Expansion card (optional): 32 channel audio input/output, various standards
- P-16 connector: Ultranet (no power supplied): 1
- MIDI inputs/outputs: 1/1
- Ethernet: RJ45, rear panel, for remote control: 1
- USB Type A, top panel (for audio and data export/import): 1
- USB Type B, rear panel (for system updates): 1
- NOTE: There is NO FireWire input standard on the X32, nor is there one associated with the USB input card installed.
Item # BEHX32