Complete Peavey Sound Package
The Peavey Electronics® PV® 5300 powered mixer is a portable 200-watt top-box mixer featuring patented feedback elimination technology. It features 4 simultaneous combination XLR and 1/4" inputs using high-quality, low-noise Peavey Silencer® mic preamps, and 200 watts of peak power for crystal-clear audio reproduction. The 5-band master graphic EQ includes the Peavey FLS® Feedback Locating System, which makes feedback elimination simple, intuitive and accurate. Built-in, footswitchable reverb complements this feature-packed powered mixer.
With the onboard 1/4", RCA and 1/8" mini jacks, musicians and audio professionals can connect virtually any audio device to this versatile mixer. An additional input channel is reserved for RCA or 1/8" media, while a master RCA output makes it easy to record directly from the mixer.
- 200 watts of power
- FLS® Feedback Locating System
- Onboard digital reverb with master level
- Combination XLR and 1/4" input jacks on channels 1-4
- RCA, 1/8" media input jacks on channel 5
- 5-band graphic EQ
- Master mute for channels 1-4
- Footswitchable effects defeat
- RCA output for recording
- LED meter bridge
- Power amp subsonic filtering
- 15 lbs. (6.8 kg)
Peavey PR12 Speakers 400 Watt Two-Way Speaker 400 Watts program / 800 watts peak 12" woofer with 2" voice coil and neodymium magnet RX14 Compression driver 1.4" titanium diaphragm. Crossover network for driver protection and EQ. Molded-in pole mount. Dimensions: 18"W x 24"H x 14.5"D.
Peavey PVi 100 Handheld Microphone with XLR Cable
Dynamic cardioid microphone designed for stand-mount application
- On/off switch
- Includes carrying pouch, mic clip and 6 meter XLR cable
- Also available with 1/4 inch cable
- Weight Unpacked: 0.48 lb(0.217 kg)
- Weight Packed: 1.00 lb(0.453 kg)
- Width Packed: 3.75"(9.525 cm)
- Height Packed: 10.5"(26.67 cm)
- Depth Packed: 8.5"(21.59 cm)
On-Stage Stands' SS7730 steel/aluminum speaker stand is both lightweight and durable. Use either the 1-3/8" diameter upper shaft or the included 1.5" adapter sleeve for a universal fit.
- Tension height adjustment knob and safety pin for added safety.
- Locking/Retractable leg housing with 120-degree design for low center of gravity and equal weight distribution.
- Height: 44"-80"
- Weight Capacity: 160 lbs
- Upper Shaft Tubing: 1-3/8" or 1-1/2"
- Base Spread: 32"-48"
- Construction: Steel/aluminum
- Color: Black Powder Coat Finish
- Gross Weight: 9.19 lbs
25 Foot Speaker and Microphone Cables Included