Aviom D400 A-Net Distributor
The D400 A-Net Distributor from Aviom is a 2RU rackmountable device designed to deliver power and audio to up to eight Aviom personal mixers such as the A360, A320, A-16II, and A-16R. D400 includes a Pro16e A-Net input, compatible with all Pro16 Series and Pro16e-capable devices, and eight A-Net outputs, designed for use with Aviom personal mixers. These eight outputs feature isolated (floating ground) DC power for providing remote power via Cat-5e to Aviom personal mixers. Additionally, it includes an unpowered A-Net Out, which can be used to connect additional A-Net Distributors, output modules, or other compatible devices.
The D400 is powered by an internal power supply, with a detachable power cord and IEC power inlet on the rear panel. The rear panel features a voltage selection switch that allows you to set the unit for 115 or 230 VAC operation. All network connections on the D400 use RJ45 connectors.
- Distributes power and audio to up to eight personal mixers like A320 and A360
- One unpowered Pro16e A-Net Out for thru connections
- A-Net Offset switches to set the range of Pro16e network slots to be sent to personal mixers
- Simple stereo channel assignments, thanks to stereo link DIP switches
- Supports legacy A-16II and A-16R Personal Mixers