AKG WMS40 MINI DUAL VOCAL SET 2-Ch Wireless Microphone System with 2 Handheld Transmitters
WMS40 MINI DUAL VOCAL SET
Unique HDAP (High Definition Audio Performance) technology ensures the best possible, most realistic sound at any time.
The SR 40 Mini2 receiver provides three status LEDs each for channels 1 and 2, indicating ON/OFF status, received signal strength (RF OK), and audio clipping (AF CLIP). The VOLUME control sets the level at the ¼" output jack.
Each receiver comes with a universal 12-V switched mode power supply with EU, UK, and US adapters. The illuminated ON/OFF button switches both channels on and off simultaneously.
The rugged HT 40 Mini handheld transmitter features an ON/OFF/MUTE switch and a sturdy wire-mesh cap protecting the cardioid dynamic microphone element. Battery life is the same legendary 30 hours off a single AA battery as for the standard WMS 40 models, reducing the need to replace batteries and thus saving real money in the long run.
The system includes an SR 40 MINI2 receiver, 2 HT 40 MINI handheld transmitters, a universal power supply with US/UK/EU adapters, and 2 AA size dry batteries.
- Up to 30h playtime with one single AA battery
- Plug & Play
- Gain control on pocket transmitter
- Compatible with all AKG MicroMics
- Low battery indicator
- Smallest and lightest bodypack transmitter in its class
- Carrier frequency range 660 to 865 MHz
- Modulation FM
- Audio bandwidth 40 to 20,000 Hz
- Frequency stability (-10°C to +50°C) ±15 kHz
- T.H.D. at 1 kHz typ. 0.8%
- Compander integrated
- Signal/noise ratio typ. 105 dB(A)
- RF output typ. Max. 10 mW
- Power requirement single 1.5-V AA size battery
- Battery life >30 hours