Eiki LC-WAU200 3LCD Short Throw Projector
The Eiki LC-WAU200 is a 3LCD short throw projector featuring 3,000 ANSI lumens with 80% uniformity, a 3000:1 contrast ratio, and native WXGA resolution. It is compatible with inputs up-to UXGA and WUXGA and supports analog and digital video input in all color standards up-to 1080p. The LC-WAU200 has HDMI Digital connectivity with HDCP compliance. It accepts composite, component, and S-Video in all major standards, displays both 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios, and supports most HDTV resolutions. It features a built-in 7-watt sound system, side-accessed air filter, and a top-accessed lamp for ease of maintenance. A Kensington® MicroSaver® security slot is included along with a 3 year warranty.
- 3,000 ANSI lumens bright with 80% uniformity and a 3000:1 contrast ratio.
- Native WXGA resolution. Compatible with inputs up-to UXGA and WUXGA.
- Supports analog and digital video input in all color standards up-to 1080p.
- HDMI Digital connectivity with HDCP compliance.
- Short throw, with manual focus.
- Fixed image offset. Automatic vertical digital keystone correction.
- Accepts composite, component, and S-Video in all major standards.
- Displays both 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios. Supports most HDTV resolutions.
- Built-in 7 Watt sound system. Closed Caption decoding (NTSC).
- Wired network control.
- Side-accessed air filter & top accessed lamp for ease of maintenance.
- Color board modes. Custom warm-up screen.
- Auto input selection. Built-in Test Patterns.
- Security bar. Kensington® MicroSaver® security slot. PIN lock.
- 3 year projector warranty.