Electro-Voice ZX1-90 8" 2-Way 200 Watt Speaker
The ZX1 is a 200 watt 8" two-way speaker system with EV DH2005 hi-frequencye compression driver. 2 NL4 connectors. 90x50 coverage pattern with rotatable waveguide. Includes integrated pole mount, carrying slot and rubber feet. Black high impact polymer cabinet.
The Electro-Voice ZX1 is the new standard of no compromise audio performance and versatility for compact sound reinforcement.
The high-tech enclosure is lightweight and extremely durable. The enclosure geometery has been engineered to provide maximum rigidity and acoustic performance. The velocity compensated port design overcomes the limitation of many small loudspeakers and enables exceptional low frequency response withtout vent noise. The ZX1's long excursion, high output 8" woofer with a weatherized treated cone delivers smooth low frequency performance with exceptional reliability.
A sophisticated crossover network integrates it with the EV DH2005, a 1" exit true compression driver with extended frequency response and high output capability. Full-bandwidth overload protection is provided for reliable, long term operation without audible effect.
- Extremely smooth, wide frequency response
- Attractive, clean design with full grille
- Rotatable horn design
- Integral Monitor Angle on Enclosure
- Frequency Response: 60Hz - 20kHz
- Axial Sensitivity: 94 dB (1W/1m)
- Maximum Calculated SPL: 123 dB
- Horizontal Coverage: 90° or 50°
- Vertical Coverage: 50° or 90°
- System Power Handling: 200W continuous, 400W program
- LF Transducer: EV8L, 8" Driver
- HF Transducer: DH2005, 1" Exit Compression Driver
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Pole Mount: Included
- Connectors: Two NL4 Connectors
- Overload Protection: Full protection - all modes
- Mounting System: Four M8 studs on bottom of speaker
- Built-in Monitor Angle: Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 17.75" x 11.12" x 10.35"
- Weight: 18.5 lbs