Electro-Voice ZX1I-100T Speaker, Indoor/Outdoor, 8", Black, 100° x 100° Coverage Pattern, 70/100V Transformer
The Electro-Voice ZX1i is the new standard of no compromise audio performance and versatility in an easy to install, compact sound reinforcement package.
The enclosure geometry has been engineered to provide maximum rigidity and acoustic performance. The velocity compensated port design overcomes the limitation of many small cabinet loudspeakers and enables exceptional low-frequency response without vent noise.
ZX1i installation is incredibly simple with the included QuickSAM mounting system. The QuickSAM system is a unique, integrated mounting bracket which is virtually foolproof. It allows the installer to simply snap the speaker onto the bracket, then tighten it to the desired position. For array mounting, there is an optional array bracket kit available which allows multiple units to be mounted together for a variety of configurations.
- Integrated QuickSAM Heavy-Duty Strong-Arm MountingBracket Included
- Indoor/Outdoor Design - Meets IEC 529, IP44 &MIL810 EnvironmentalSpecs
- ASC Automatic Saturation Compensation
- EV8L 8" Weatherized Cone High-Output LF Transducer
- DH2005 1" Exit True Compression Driver
- 100° x 100° Coverage Pattern
- Rotatable Horn Design
- 200W Continuous, 800W Peak Power Handling
- High Sensitivity, 123 dB Maximum SPL
- 60Hz - 20kHz
- Transformer Taps: 6.5, 12.5, 25, 50, 100 watts 70/100V