Gemini DRS-12BLU 12" Active Speaker with Bluetooth
The incredible sound of the DRS-12BLU is defined by its highly efficient and articulate 800W Class-D amplifier. This relatively new design in power amplifiers is a proven success in the professional audio world for several reasons: Class-D directs nearly all of the signal directly to the transducers rather than causing waste through heat dispersion as in other amplifiers. The Class-D circuits react faster to signals and can render fast transients and sonic elements with more clarity and realism. Class-D also creates near-zero distortion regardless of the volume level.
Bluetooth wireless connectivity and a USB/SD MP3 Player are directly built into the DRS-12BLU so that you have options for track playback and connectivity. With the option of Bluetooth you can play tracks directly from a wireless device and roam around the room and listen.
Each element in the DRS-12BLUs transducers is designed to create the ideal listening experience. The 2 way speaker is composed of a large 12" woofer and powerful 2" voice coil needed to push low frequencies nearing 52Hz around the room with punch and definition even at high decibel levels. The tweeter is a pure titanium compression driver with a wide dispersion horn for crisp and detailed highs at significant distances or angles from the speaker.
The lightweight amplifier and ABS nylon fiber cabinet make the DRS series of speakers easy to carry to and from an event and sufficiently rugged enough for consistent use. Each cabinet has a smooth recessed molded handle and options for hanging or stand mounting, so getting to the event and setting up is simple.
On the back panel of the DRS-12BLU are XLR, Line, and RCA inputs with separate gain and EQ controls as well as a Mix Output. Connecting your gear and crafting the ideal sound within your environment is easy to do with precision.
Features and Specifications:
- Integrated MP3 player with connections for USB, SD, and Bluetooth
- 2-way high power active PA speaker
- 800W peak, 200W RMS Class D lightweight amplifier
- Impedance 4 Ohms
- 12" woofer with 2.5" voice coil
- Pure Titanium 1.35” HF compression driver
- Linear frequency response between 52Hz-20kHz
- Wide dispersion horn with forward firing bass reflex ports
- ABS impact resistant nylon fiber cabinet
- Recessed smooth molded handle
- 2 Input channels with separate gain controls
- Mic and line XLR, 1/4", and RCA inputs
- High and Low equalization controls
- Mix Output
- Master volume output control
- Clip LED Alert
- Flyable and Stand mountable
- Unit Dimensions: 14.2" x 12.2" x 23.6" (360 x 310 x 600 mm)
- Weight: 29.92 lbs / (13.57 kg)