HamiltonBuhl 96x96 Manual Pull Down Projector Screen Format, Matte White Fabric
The HamiltonBuhl Manual pull down wall or ceiling mounted projection screen is perfect for classrooms, conference rooms and inexpensive home theater applications.The HamiltonBuhl Manual projector screen is a great alternative to an electric projection screen, at a fraction of the cost. The manual screen operates just like a standard window shade, revealed by simply pulling the handle down and retracting with the same ease. The screen is height adjustable, using a stop-start feature, that allows the user to lower it to any desired height to accommodate different projection sources and formats.
The HamiltonBuhl Manual projection screen is constructed with a durable octagonal Aluminum casing and spring roller mechanism, for a reliably smooth rolling and retracting of the projection screen fabric. In additional to the typicial handle, a pull cord is included to make reaching for higher installations a little easier. Wall mounting brackets are available to purchase separately, if additional space is required from the wall or ceiling surface. Simple and reliable, this screen offers a rugged and efficient projection solution for daily use, at a very affordable price.
SHIPS MOTOR FREIGHT.... MORE SHIPPING CHARGES MAY APPLY....WE WILL CONTACT YOU
- Screen Size: 135" Diagonal
- Viewable Screen Area: 96" x 96"(H x W)
- Aspect Ratio: Square 1:1 Format
- Unique pull stop-start feature
- Heavy-duty 1" roller and 1" black border on sides
- White aluminum housing blends into any decor
- Superior matte white surface reflectivity
- Wall mounting extension brackets - sold separately
- Screen surface can be cleaned with mild soap and water
- Case Dimensions (L x H x W) - 98.7" x 3.7" x 3.2" | Product Weight - 24 lbs.
- 1 Year Warranty