InFocus IN124STx 3700-Lumen XGA Short-Throw DLP Projector
Enjoy clear images, even in rooms with ambient light, with the InFocus IN124STx 3700-Lumen XGA Short-Throw DLP Projector. Its 3700 lumens of brightness will overcome ambient light in many situations, while its 14,000:1 contrast ratio will enhance detail in dark areas of the image without reducing overall brightness. Its XGA 1024 x 768 native resolution will ensure that text is clear at most viewing distances.
The IN124STx supports 3D content via the HDMI input. It also features an S-Video, RCA composite video, and two VGA inputs. Its 3.5mm audio input and 10W built-in speaker will eliminate the need for external speakers, but its 3.5mm audio output will allow you to connect to a separate audio system if you prefer. The IN124STx is controllable by Crestron and AMX systems via its RS-232 and LAN ports.
- The 0.65:1 short-throw lens provides big, vivid images from a short distance with reduced shadow interference
- Up to 3700 lumens of brightness for clear, readable images with the lights on
- HDMI connectivity along with VGA, composite, and S-Video inputs
- Ready for your 3D content from Blu-ray, PCs, cable boxes, and more
- Enhanced images and colors with DLP and BrilliantColor technologies
- High 14,000:1 contrast ratio adds sharpness with darker blacks and whiter whites
- Preset modes give you optimized image quality on a beige wall, whiteboard, blackboard, or other surface
- Use Eco Blanking when the projector isn't needed to lower the lamp's power usage and extend its life
- Built-in 10W speaker and 3.5mm audio out port
- RS-232 and LAN ports allow it to be auto-discovered by Crestron RoomView and AMX Device Discovery room control systems