InFocus IN3138HDa 4000 Lumen Full HD 3D DLP Multimedia Projector
InFocus IN3138HDa overview
The InFocus IN3138HDa 4000 Lumen Full HD 3D DLP Multimedia Projector offers vivid 1080p image-quality and network control. This projectors delivers an impressive 4000 lumens with an 8,000:1 contrast ratio. The IN3138HDa supports full 3D compatibility via HDMI 1.4a and sports a full HD 1920 x 1080 native resolution. This projector is powered by a DLP chip system, and the lamp features a long life of up to 7,000 hours. You can use the IN3138HDa to project up to a 324.9" diagonal image size, and it features a 1.39 - 2.09:1 throw ratio.
At 6.9 lb, the IN3138HDa is light enough for portable use. Additionally, it offers a variety of connectivity options including dual VGA inputs, dual HDMI inputs, composite video, s-video, and more. Other notable features include a 0.5W standby power consumption level, optional ceiling mount compatibility, and the inclusion of a remote control. A 10W mono speaker is also built into the projector for audio playback.
- The IN3138HDa supports multiple forms of 3D, including HDMI, Blu-ray, 3D broadcasting, video games and NVIDIA 3DTV PC connectivity. The IN3138HDa projector can display 3D in 1080p Full HD over HDMI. It is also compatible with 144 Hz DLP Link 3D glasses.
- 3D Triple Flash
- This projector uses Texas Instruments DLP Dark Chip 3 technology and drivers (DLP 0.65" 1080p s600 DC3) and incorporates 3D Triple Flash technology. 3D Triple Flash triples the normal 3D frame rate of 48 Hz (24 for the right eye and 24 for the left) to 144 Hz, which is designed to provide an immersive 3D experience.
- Eco Blanking
- You can instantly dim the screen with the Eco Blanking feature on the remote control. Activate this feature when the projector isn't being used and lower the lamp's power usage down to approximately 30%.
- The IN3138HDa features a 10W on-board speaker that's designed to deliver room-filling sound.
- This projector is loaded with connectivity options, including two HDMI ports (one with MHL support for mobile devices) and multiple audio ports. MHL allows you to mirror and charge compatible portable devices. You can project images from PCs, Macs, video sources, tablets and smartphones.
- Network Support
- With the IN3138HDa, you can manage and control the projector via LAN and RS232 connectivity. A 12V screen trigger is also onboard.
- Digital Control Support
- Connect to and control your IN3138HDa projector via your IT network with optional Crestron Roomview and AMX Device Discovery. Roomview enables instant, intuitive operation of your projector with no need for a control processor or custom programming. You can also use an AMX controller to detect your projector dynamically and configure it with the correct driver for remote control.