JBL Control 25 150W Speaker in Black PAIR
The Control 25 is perhaps the most versatile of JBL Professional’s Control Contractor Series indoor/outdoor loudspeakers. Its robust nature makes the Control 25 a perfect choice for restaurants, health clubs, outdoor theme and water parks or other applications where foreground/background music and paging are required.
The unique InvisiBall® mounting hardware is included in each system and makes short work of permanent installation. The InvisiBall mounting method adds the benefit of vertical rotation of up to 37° off-axis and horizontal rotation of up to 44° off-axis. Because InvisiBall adjustments are made through a hidden access behind the logo badge, the grill never needs to be removed and there exists a high degree of theft deterrence as well.
The Control 25 readily accepts a variety of paints and finishes to match any decor.
Weather resistance is maximized by coating the woofer cone in polypropylene and terminating its circumference in JBL’s WeatherEdge™, a seamless, rubberized extension of the woofer surround that provides added protection to critical transducer elements. The polycarbonate tweeter diaphragm is reinforced with a thin film of titanium for added rigidity and endurance against sun, salt and moisture. Zinc plated grilles resist rusting.
- Components: 5.25 in Polypropylene coated woofer, .75in Titanium coated horn loaded tweeter.
- Built-in InvisiBall® mounting hardware*.
- Weather resistant enclosure and transducers.
- Readily paintable.
- 90° x 90° high frequency horn.
- Overload Protection Circuitry.
- Sensitivity: 88 dB SPL, 1W, 1m
*Patents pending worldwide
- 80 Hz to 16 kHz frequency range (-10 dB)
- 150 watts continuous program power capacity
- 88 dB sensitivity (1W/1m)
- 8 ohms nominal impedance
- 3 kHz crossover frequency
- High-Impact Polystyrene (HIPS) enclosure
- Dimensions: 9.3" H x 7.4" W x 5.8" D (236 x 188 x 148 mm)
- Net Weight: 5 lbs (2.3 kg)