Rolls PB23 48V Phantom Power Supply
The PB23 is for powering phantom powered microphones with either 12VDC or 48VDC. Since the unit uses a 100kHz swithcing power supply, there is no audio noise generated. It has output pull down resistors so it will work with any mixer, and has 2DC jacks so several units can use one adapter. The PB23 powers one microphone.
- Powers a condenser microphone requiring phantom power
- 12 or 48 Volts available
- AC adapter included
- High frequency switching power supply to elliminate noise
- Phantom voltage: 48V
- Jacks, Male and Female XLR: 2 x 5mm DC input jacks
- Control: 48 Volt
- Power Input: 14 - 18 VCD (included)
- Dimensions: 3" x 2.5" x 1.25"
- Weight: 1 lb. (0.68 kg)